East Community Alcohol Support Service (East CASS) supports people living in the East End of Glasgow who are homeless or at risk of becoming homeless because of their alcohol misuse. The service is free, confidential and available to anyone living in the East End of Glasgow. CASS provide advice, information and support around alcohol related housing issues.
We understand how hard it can be to cut down on your drinking. CASS hopes that with your housing situation stabilised you may wish to change your alcohol use and we can offer support to do this. In the meantime if you wish to accept support from CASS you will get more out of the service if you can cut down your intake on that day.
No – most support will take place in your own home, or arrangements can be made to meet you at a venue that suits you – such as a local cafe.
Yes – our workers will be able to provide advice on what you may be entitled to.
We can help with:
- Support to keep your home
- Support to resettle from homelessness to other accommodation
- Help to maximise benefits
- Support and advice to reduce or stop drinking
- Information about education, employment and social activities
- Assistance with relapse prevention
- Assistance to promote your recovery
Call, email or drop in.We are based at:
26 Orr Street
Tel: 0141 554 5368